Ostara Ritual Kit, Sabbat Ritual Kit, Witches Ostara Ritual, Magic Ostara Celebration, Witch's Spring Equinox Ritual
Ostara is the Spring Equinox, and is a time of celebrations for growth and renewal. Now is the time for new beginnings and starting over. New optimism, new life, new planting and magick!
This little ritual kit is designed to give you the supplies for one or two Ostara celebrations to celebrate new beginnings for love and for healing your heart and welcoming an abundance of good things. Perfect for anyone who doesn't keep a lot of supplies on hand, or who is in the "broom closet", this little kit is self-contained to provide all the needed elements for your Sabbat celebration.
Each Kit Contains:
* 3 Candles:
1 Pink: Welcome new love, self-love, healing
1 Green: welcome abundance, celebrate renewal and growth, open your heart
1 White: Blessing, Devotion
* 1 Pink Porcelain Candle Holder
* 1 Rose Quartz Tumbled Stone for your altar (sacred to Ostara)
* 1 Rainbow Moonstone Tumbled Stone for your altar (sacred to Ostara)
* 1 Packet of Roses for your altar offering (sacred to Ostara)
* 1 Rose Book of Shadows card with information about Rose
* 2 Rose Incense Cones with a small, 2 use burner for your ritual and to cleanse your self and your stones and candles.
* Instructions in the tab for basic ritual practices
* A pink satin pouch (holding the incense) to use for self-love spells or to carry your stones
Note: This information is for entertainment use only and does not represent any attempt to diagnose or treat physical or other issues.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.