Beltane Ritual Kit, Sabbat Ritual Kit, Witches Beltane Ritual, Magic Beltane Celebration, Witch's Spring Rite
Beltane is the Rite of Spring that fall on May 1st here in the U.S. In the U.K. historically, it was held when the Hawthorne bloomed! This is the time of the bonfires, lit to bless the planting and new marriages. A time when people jumped the ritual fires to bring fertility and led cattle and other livestock between two bon fires for fertility.
This little ritual kit is designed to give you the supplies for celebrations during the time of Beltane, to celebrate the element of Fire, to welcome new creativity, and new fertility in all areas of your life. These little kits are perfect for anyone who doesn't keep a lot of supplies on hand, or who is in the "broom closet". Each kit comes with the material needed to celebrate, as well as a little information.
Each Kit Contains:
* 3 Candles:
1 Red: Welcome physical love, fire, fertility
1 Yellow: Welcome health,
1 Gold: Welcome abundance! God energy.
* 1 Black Porcelain Candle Holder
* 1 tumbled Bloodstone for your altar (sacred to Beltane)
* 1 Sapphire Rough Stone for your altar (sacred to Beltane)
* 1 Packet of Calendula for your altar offering (sacred to Beltane)
* 1 Calendula Book of Shadows card with information about Calendula
* 2 Dragons Blood Incense Cones with a small, 2 use burner for your ritual and to cleanse yourself and your stones and candles.
* A red satin pouch (holding the incense) to use for all spell work for fire - passion, sex, physical love, ambition - all things associated with Fire, or to carry your stones
Note: This information is for entertainment use only and does not represent any attempt to diagnose or treat physical or other issues.
1-2 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.